Friday, May 04, 2007

life line!

heya huni,
sorri about this.
it just i need to talk to someone and i trust you to listen properly and answer properly. i getting really upset about it, and i can't talk to her about it because it not her fault and she get upset.
you know charlotte fancied som? but she said she didn't.

●)¢нαяℓσттє(●) says:
i like u lke ldz
(●)¢нαяℓσттє(●) says:
its seems like more than a mate

som just send me that from her and charlotte conversation. i know it not som fault but she keep talking and talking about it and it really upset me. sometimes i think she flirt with her and lead her on but she don't realise she doing it. she is a natural flirt seriously.

but charlotte knows me and her are going out, so why does she keep trying to get som to like her. because no one would say something like that without wanting the whole thing would they? thats just logical.

i know it not fair to ask you but i really don't know what to do and you the only person i can trust and talk to.

i know som is love me but sometimes i don't think she realise how i am going to take it. she rang me up and was asking me what she should do about charlotte, saying she felt bad and talking about their conversation and giggling and stuff. it just makes my tummy feel like i being stabbed.

she is still thinking danielle fancying me, because danielle left love on my bebo and hugged me and keeps seeing me in the corridor. me and her were together in pe weren't we? but she not fancy me! she not even gay!

me and her just got better mate recently. so i not allowed to talk to people som don't know now? i don't get it, she said she is jeaous of my time with you coz we so close but she knows we not gonna go out or flirt so it ok.

is that too controlling do you think?

im so stuck! i could realli use some of that special bex-ness right now huni. sorri to moan for so long but you the closest person to me.
love ya xxx becky xxx

No comments: