Sunday, February 18, 2007

what are friends for!

its just one thing after another.
tom broke up with hana, and then tom and bex (hana's step sis) go out. hana and tom weren't even in love. but there was this massive argument, and tom and bex both asked me to help and get involved, but now i am the only one who is going to get in the face!
i was trying to ask hana to forgive bex and tom, but tasha was slaggin everyone off, but tasha is safe because she can run off. she is playing bex though, she called bex a cunt and bex still is friends, so after bex and tom asked me to get involved they have now both run off and stayed safe but i got stuck in the middle now so i am gonna get slaughtered on monday.
now i love bex and tom but they won't stick up for me, i am not going to ask them either.
i let myself get involved i could have said no i don't want to be in the middle, but what sort of friend would i be? they are more important than me.
at the moment that feels one sided though. so i am not biking tomorrow, i am going to leave early and go on my own, i am not going to risk it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he may not have loved me, but i loved him.