Sunday, December 03, 2006

in a moment

haven't written in a while, i have had so much in my mind that i couldn't find the time to sit down and write it all. i was so mixed up. at school i ave been bullied to break down point. all the emails, they were like they realli hated me.
but once i showed one one the emails she said i am so sorry i had no idea she was doing that and i sided with her! can we be mates again? i said yes becuase i was glad that someone was seeing what i was, the real person. once they saw that they saw that it was unfair and liked me again.
it was my birthday and it should have been happy, it was ok while i was in form, cause i had everyone around me. well, almost.

saturday though, was the best day in ages. i was round my girl friends and everything was so perfect. i can't believe she can lift me though! i am like a dead weight. but that picture in the mirror i suddenly saw the real meaning of love in that moment i thought. i know i loved her and wanted to spend forever with her but in that moment i saw us two together, in years to come. in a house/ flat whatever togther, painting the walls, throwing pillows at eachother, falling asleep in eachothers arms. i saw it all. (maybe i just have a good imagination)
i love her so much, so so much.

No comments: