Monday, December 11, 2006

i want it back

where did it all go wrong? when did it all start!
i want my family the way they were in the photographs, i want my friends back, i want my hair back, i want when i used to look nice back, i want the easiness back. but that isn't going to happen!
it's all going, one by one, everything, it's all being taken away from me! what did i do to deserve this??? the hatred, the agony, what did i fucking do???
i hurt everyday and i cry myself to sleep! i am such a good friend, i always am there for them, make them laugh. do whatever i need to do!
i'm not perfect i know that. i just wish i could have some luck. thats all. i had it all going so well. then it was ripped apart.
i still have mates and som, thats good. but sometimes i think, what if i had that day? what if i had said, yes actually i'll jump. what would it have been like then? would i still be here? would the people that cared about me remember me? did i do enough with my friends and family?

No comments: