Sunday, May 28, 2006

great weekend

i have just got online after the most cool weekend!
friday after school i went round my friend tasha's, then we decided for me to sleep there. it was awesome, i watched ET for the first time in like 8 years. we only got about 3 hours sleep. in the morning i curled her hair and she looked gorgeous, we went to the city to meet Abi, Lucy, Hannah and Vicky.
we went all over the city. i went to buy my converse all stars, they are lush.
tasha came round mine and we were watching telly and eating kebabs when we decided Ben should so come round for a sleepover. he didn't believe us at first but me and tasha went and got him.
we were on msn until we went upstairs to chat etc. we stayed awake all night just talking and going on msn. tasha is currently sleeping on the bed near me, she knackered. us three were in a room together for like 12 hours, it was really funny, we didn't argue or anything. it was so totally fun and awesome. i would get my hair cut today but i am too tired.

No comments: