Tuesday, September 12, 2006

what the f***

not so great day. ever since i have been going out with my gf, my mate had been really funny, she is ok with it i know but it like she jealous that i don't spend as much time with her, i used to talk to her and rely on my mate all the time but now i don't, i talk and spend more time with my gf.
it isn't like i can only talk to one person, i have the group but i confided in her most. now she has gone all cold and says things like that i never talk and she will be fine with me then all of a sudden go really cold. like in science we were fine and then i asked a question and she starts, '
oh my god, you are annoying you have completely fucked up the experiment! you are really pissing me off! i am gonna pour this water over your head in a minute if you don't stop.'

i dunno if i was actually being annoying or something, i don't think so and definately not for that reaction. i was so shocked!
she is normally so happy and fun to be with but lately i duno.

No comments: