Sunday, September 24, 2006

im so terribleeeeeeeeeee

yesterday i found out my sister is kinda unhappy but i didn't know becasue i always make time for my friends and myself but me and my sister have never been close. i kinda thought that was just how it was gonna be. but yesterday we were making a joint bebo, msn and we were having loads of fun together. i never actually listen to her but we were talking and she is actually more fun than i thought.
what really got me was when she ' i hope you stay in love forever' i sed 'why' she sed u r loads of fun and you listen to me and be a sister!
omg i thought i was gonna break down in tears, seriously! i really never thought we liked eachother that much but we actually have a lot in common and stuff. god i must sound sooooooo horrible. well, i spose it's true realli. omggggggggggggggggggggg. i am so gonna keep being a sister better now.

No comments: