Tuesday, September 05, 2006

at school

i am in school! i didn't think it would let me in here, coz the filter system is like reallyyy strict!
anyways, i am feeling really good today, except from the fact that my little sister got me up at like 4.30 am! it is her first day at high school today so i let her off. i can remember feeling the same. i came with her in the car so got here hours before i actully need to be here. coz year 9 + go in at break time so the year 8 can have the school to themselves for a little while. i can remember being really nervous, but she isn't, she is completely sure and everything.
she is my little sister and she taller than me! but i think she is more bothered than i am. i couldn't really care less because i don't really want to be taller than all my friends. she is at least a head taller than hers. too tall for her own good.
most of my friends still int gonna be here for hours yet. got som here though so is all okies. not gonna get bored.

No comments: