Friday, September 29, 2006

life

i am gonna see the kooks on sunday night but they have now been postponed! thats annoying. at least i get to see them. it is gonna be wicked.
normally i dress just with jeans and shirts and not much make up but me and my mate bex are going to school on monday as emo's! it is gonna be so fun. i am going up the city on sunday to buy some make up and accessories for it. lol. gonna be hilarious. i am having my hair cut anyway all short and choppy like i normally do but i might hair wax it spiky or something.
tasha is probably gonna be all weird with me when she sees it but i don't care much anymore, she has been bitching about me then pretending to be my friend. i don't have time for people like that. i got my life and if i wanna have happy days thats what i gonna have.
omg, in may i have got my work experience and i want to work in a school or architect building, because they are the two jobs i would like to do. but i get nervous really easily! i find it really hard to talk to people that i don't know. especially as they will be a lot older than me! but i am still gonna do it because it would be silly not to, wouldn't it. if i get scared, i'll just ignore it.

No comments: