Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i don't understand

i don't understand, seriously, for a month one of my mates has been a bit off with me, like talking behind my back and stuff. today i found out that 3 of my close friend aren't as close as i thought. they said that it is because i have changed.
but i don't know how i have changed. they say i get annoying because i talk about my gf, but if it only that why did they wait a month just to tell me that.
i didn't realise i did. i just love her so talk about yeah, i'm allowed. but then one of them just started going out wit someone new and they are always sittin together and hugging and she talks about him, so why can't i?
it isn't because of any other reason but of me being gay, thats the only reason they have. why is it different, thats what i want to know!
i don't know maybe if i just be more quiet and stuff then it will all blow over, coz there is tension at the minute and one of the girls has stopped hanging out wit the group at lunchtimes because i annoy them. if she had just said it wouldn't have got to this. maybe i just make a big deal out of it, but i am just shocked i suppose, to find out just suddenly, that 3 of them don't realli like me.

No comments: