Thursday, July 20, 2006

:( :) :( :)

i have had such an exhausting day! i have been a bit tired all week but today i was at the point of collapsing, i was playing catch at school with som and i actually had to concentrate.
i was so knackered! i have felt as if i have nothing left to give, i'm dry, done with it all, i've nothing left in me to carry on, but i do.
the thought of my friends keeps me going, everyone morning my body has told me to stay, to go to sleep, it can't do it but everyday i drag myself up and get ready then pull myself onto my bike and haul myself half an hour to school, where i concentrate all day and pull out all my energy stops at school. i am always the first one up at lunch and first with the ball.
thats what we have become obssessed with at school recently, one of us found a tennis ball weeks ago, since we have been playing catch in the classrooms, on the field, everywhere. it is like breathing now almost lol. it sounds boring but it surprising how much fun it can be, how much fun one tennis ball can be.

No comments: