Monday, August 21, 2006

my dad is annoying me now

My dad is getting over the limit. Correction, IS over the limit. Everytime he comes into a room he has to poke, prod or make fun of someone then laugh at his own joke, if he wants to stay friends with me, that's not really the way to go about it.
i am 14, and i don't think he realises that. he can't just chill, then after he has annoyed the hell out of me and my sister and mum he'll go all off in a strop and sulk and shout at us all because we snap at him!
it is just ridiculous. why does he bother, you shouldn't have to try in a relationship, it should be natural but he is squashing all the fun and everything out of the relatonships he has with his family.
whenever he gets in from work i don't think hi dad, nice day or something i think god, brace yourselves. he will mess up or jog you when your writing and then laugh and pull a stupid face. he isn't stupid, he is actually really clever and he isn't a loser, i'm not just defending him, he's always out with his mates and stuff, he just can't be as he is with his family as he is with mates.

No comments: