Sunday, September 23, 2007

why is the shit only happens to some people?

i don't know if i believe in bad luck but it seems to get me whether i do or not.
i haven't written on here in ages so a lot is missing but i can't be bothered to do a complete catch up right now. not that it is important, i am the only one who reads it.
i moved into my mum's house in the summer holidays after me and dad had a massive argument, the whole house had been getting lower and lower in this downward spiral and no one seemed to be able to change anything.
so i did the cowardly thing and ran away.
now here is the lucky part of it, dad had taken my phone so i had to walk to my girlfriends to tell her what was going on. i was going to sleep in the park but her and her mum dragged me in and said there was no way that was going to happen.
so i guess that taking my phone was kind of a good thing, because i might have been raped in that park, or i could have been absolutely fine but who knows.
so, after that one night i went to mum's. i didn't really want to be there because i hate her and i hate her tosser of a boyfriend.
i was there for about 2 months but i started to get realy ill, a kidney infection, stomach problems, listlessness. not really bad but put them all together and dad took me for a blood test.
i hadn't really spoken to him in a month and a half. i was missing him so badly that whenever i spoke to him i cried after i put the phone down.
i was only at my mum's because it was closer to my girlfriend, and i thought that she was all i needed. i spent nearly all my time there, sleeping over all weekend and most school evenings i spent there aswell.
but now i don't suppose any of that is going to happen now, one because i am further away, but i can bike it. the biggests problems are that her dad is having students there. 3 students. so som, her brother, her dad and her mum will be in the same room while the 3 students have the other two rooms.
i really don't see why because he is doing it to get money to buy a bigger house but there is house is big enough for them all if it didn't have any students in!
but the other reason is that, yesterday i made people breakfast and cooked lunch and did all the washing up and i help pak and som with their homework. which means i don't get to much for myself in the way of school work.
som said i was a good housewife type. and while i was in the middle of my lunch kept asking me to get up and do things because she was reading the newspaper!
i am 15, that is not my life! i don't need to be a 30 year old yet!
but i tried really hard, i did everything they both asked [even though i am ill] and so i was completely knackered by the end of the day. [i might have anaemia]
and when i left a coke can on the table her dad was really stressed at me and she was being all ott about it. like i had been really messy and everything and i tried so hard. how many people cook in other peoples homes?!
and i had a lie in this weekend and then her dad was stressed all weekend about her and me not getting up. and i can't!
he hit her brother with the broom so that pak cried. i just don't understand why there is no freedom and no lee way there. it is all to his liking and no one else can change that.
i don't, and can't, live like that!

No comments: