Thursday, June 01, 2006

woowoo

me up at a ridiculous hour! 6am! i didn't go to bed until about 1am!
got some mates over, normally i don't go to sleep at all but i have another sleepover tonight and ppl were tired tonight. i am the only one up, lol! i got my dancing group round.
tonight i going round a best mates instead, there gonna be, hopefully, me, tasha, ceci and bex going round judiths. it gonna be wicked.
i am wearing my converse and jeans this time though, last time i was round i was trying to play football in a short skirt and boots, extremely difficult. it hard against judith already, she is so good it scary, she like can do everything, it's like she can control the ball at the slightest touch. me on the other hand never play, lol. the matching is hardly fair, but i am learning, she's got me into it.

No comments: