Saturday, April 29, 2006

lying again

i was looking out my window last night coz i couldn't sleep and i realised that i have been living a lie for weeks. whenever me and my mate is out they ask do i mind being single?
i always reply no, of course not. but i realised that i do mind.
my family is a bit messed up, my parents are on the verge of splitting, my lil sister is always screaming and shouting and throwing things, she is 12 but you would have classed her with a mental capacity of around 3.
anyway back to the subject, with all that going on my house isn't really the most loving in the world.
i know i am 14 but is it wrong to want someone special to hold you, even if it is just on the sofa watching a film. it is nice to be noticed.
my mum doesn't even acknowledge i am here most of the time. she is a childminder so as soon as i get into my house i have to help with the minded children. they scream and hang off you, i have sats this year and it is a little beyond impossible to study with 2 and 3 year olds hanging off your legs.
going into my house is like working, not like being at home. i wish i had my own space.

2 comments:

Depressed Diva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Depressed Diva said...

hi, i know exactly what you meen by wanting someone to hold you. it seems that the biggest difference between our lives at home is that i don't have any bros or sisters. hope everything works out for you. by the way, im roxy.